- Is my payment secured ?
- PayPal counts more than 100 million users worldwide. Therefore, it is the undisputed leader regarding on-line payments : you can shop with peace of mind. PayPal does not share your sensitive financial details with the seller.
- For more information, please visit PayPal.
- Where and how is Baby’s Bonnette’s made?
- All the materials that compose Baby’s Bonnette are made within the European Union:
- The main material -composed of polyamide and natural rubber- is medical and hypoallergenic.
- The press studs do not contain any Nickel and are made in Germany.
- The ribbons and straps are made, weaved and coloured in France, in Haute-Loire.
- The presentation boxes of the bonnet are made in France, in Bourges.
- Baby’s Bonnette is made in France, in Bourges.
- What is the delivery time?
- For example:
- In France : 1 to 6 working days
- In Europe : 3 to 15 working days
- In the rest of the world : 7 to 30 working days
- What are the postage and packaging charges?
- The postage and packaging charges are 5,90 euros All Taxes Included for 1 Baby’s Bonnette, 6,90 euros ATI for 2 Baby’s Bonnette and OFFERED for 3 Baby’s Bonnette or more.
- How is Baby’s Bonnette delivered?
- Baby’s Bonnette® is delivered in his protection box and shipped as soon as possible.
- N.B. We aim to deliver as specified above, however :
- delivery made by airmail can take up to 30 days
- import duties and taxes may have to be paid in some countries
- before ordering please obtain details of these charges from Customs & Excise in the country to which the goods are being dispatched